Currently, I’m a chief research scientist at Software Technology and Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory (STAIR Lab), Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan.
- February 2, 2018: Our paper entitled “A Nonparametric Delayed Feedback Model for Conversion Rate Prediction” collaborated with Yusaku Imai (CyberAgent, Inc.) is available on arXiv [link].
- December 19, 2017: 言語処理学会第24回年次大会(NLP2018)の若手チュートリアル企画にて講演します [詳細]
- November 22, 2017: 平成29年度公益財団法人人工知能研究財団研究助成に採択されました
- October 30, 2017: IBIS2017で今井優作氏(株式会社サイバーエージェント)との共著“Delayed Feedbackを考慮した予測モデルの提案”を発表します
- September 8, 2017: 第5回えどがわ産学官金連携推進フォーラムで講演します [詳細]
- August 12, 2017: Our paper entitled “Randomized Kernel Mean Networks for Bag-of-Words Data” has been accepted in IPSJ Transactions on Mathematical Modeling and its Applications (TOM)
- June 2, 2017: My paper entitled “Learning from Noisy Label Distributions” has been accepted in ICANN2017 [arXiv, slides]
- May 19, 2017: I won JSAI Cup 2017, a data analysis competition hosted by The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI).
- May 19, 2017: We will make a presentation in JSAI2017 about our dataset for human action recognition in videos. [paper]
- April 2, 2017: Our paper entitled “STAIR Captions: Constructing a Large-Scale Japanese Image Caption Dataset” has been accepted as a short paper in ACL2017.
- March 15, 2017: We have presented our paper about Japanese image caption dataset in NLP2017. [Project page]
Yuya Yoshikawa (吉川 友也), yoshikawa–at–stair.center