Currently, I’m a chief research scientist at Software Technology and Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory (STAIR Lab), Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan.
- June 2, 2017: My paper entitled ``Learning from Noisy Label Distributions’’ has been accepted in ICANN2017.
- May 19, 2017: I won JSAI Cup 2017, a data analysis competition hosted by The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI).
- May 19, 2017: We will make a presentation in JSAI2017 about our dataset for human action recognition in videos. [paper]
- April 2, 2017: Our paper entitled ``STAIR Captions: Constructing a Large-Scale Japanese Image Caption Dataset’’ has been accepted as a short paper in ACL2017.
- March 15, 2017: We have presented our paper about Japanese image caption dataset in NLP2017. [Project page]
Yuya Yoshikawa (吉川 友也), yoshikawa–at–stair.center